Diga-Talk+ Portable Radio FirstNet Ready™
Diga-Talk+ is offering a dedicated PoC device for FirstNet® Extended Primary Users.
The DTP 9751 is ready for use on FirstNet. It has met the standards for supporting the critical operational needs of public safety agencies and users who need tools that are highly secure, resilient, scalable, and available when needed!
Built on the proven DTP-9750 platform, the DTP-9751 boasts an upgraded module for an improved audio and connective experience. With access to Band 14, your coverage footprint is not only expanded, but the availability of FirstNet comes into play as well. Certified for extended primary users (Schools, Security Companies, Private Ambulance, etc.), the DTP-9751 brings all the features users love about Diga-Talk+ into the world of FirstNet.
Functions & Features
- PoC Nationwide Coverage
- Rugged Radio Design
- Full-Color Display
- Fully Programmable
- Emergency SOS Button
- PTT Private and Group Call Playback
- On Device Recording
- Over-the-Air Software Updates
- One-to-One or One-to-All Group Calls
- Apps for IOS and Android
- PC Dispatch Software
- 2 3/8” W x 6 1/2” H x 1 3/4” D (with antenna)
- IP54 Rated
- Operating Bands: B2, B4, B5, B12, B13, B14, B66, B71
- Lithium-Ion Battery, 3.63V, 5200 mAh
- User’s Manual
- Li-Ion Battery
- Belt Clip
- Charging Cradle and Cable